Parent Tips for Virtual Learning Link: https://www.smore.com/czjnp
Resources for use by parents/teachers/students:
Zoom - https://zoom.us/
- Zoom is a free service that allows video conferencing and virtual meetings. Teachers may use this to teach classes, have one-on-one conferences, and/or share their screens to assist parents with virtual learning.
- This Google application allows your child to watch videos, communicate with their teacher, and complete online assignments/assessments. Please be sure your child uses their school e-mail to log into Google Classroom which can be provided by their teacher. Each teacher or grade level will have a unique class code to ensure your child is enrolled in the correct classroom.
Accelerated Reader - https://hosted46.renlearn.com/77858
Rules to Follow:
- Students should know their username and password. If not, please contact your child's teacher(s).
- Non-fiction can be difficult and students are allowed to check their answers to see they are correct IF NEEDED.
- Please be careful entering quiz numbers and titles. If the incorrect quiz is clicked, they still have to complete the test. Notify the teacher and I (Mrs. Elisha Rogers) will have to remove the quiz.
- Enter your child's username and password and click "sign in."
- Click on any skill to start learning. The topics are divided by language arts and math. Check your child's Google classroom for any specific skills assigned by their teacher.
- IXL is designed to help your child at his or her own pace.